Under the supervision of the agency's CTO, the Front-end developer will participate in the following aspects of the productions:
- Solution architecture
- Front-end Development
- Monitoring, reporting and projection of schedules
- Creative portfolios (Agencies, Architects / Decorators, Designers, Museums...)
- Corporate sites (investment funds, law firms, institutions, etc.)
- Eshops (Premium & Luxury Brands: Fashion, Jewellery, Watches, Accessories, Beauty & Cosmetics, Wines and Spirits...)
- Taste for complexity and technical challenges
- Good ability to link functional and technical aspects
- Attentive to animations
- Design sensitivity
- Have a good knowledge of all or part of the Web technologies: REACT, NODE JS, PHP, HTML, CSS/SASS, JS...
- Headless CMS experience ((Prismic)
- Have a good level of knowledge and autonomy on hosting and Git.
Offices located in Bastille, 36 boulevard de la Bastille 75012 Paris.